Dear Parents of Year 3
After following through our risk management procedures and on the advice of Catholic Education Melbourne we have unfortunately had to cancel our Year 3 Camp.
The reasons impacting our decisions:
- Temperature expected to be at 36+
- Extreme pollen count
- Severe Bushfire warning
- Thunderstorm asthma
- Possible snake activity due to high temp.
We know the students will be disappointed. We are in the process of organising an alternative activity on another date.
Please note normal school days tomorrow & Friday.
If anyone would like to discuss this decision please call or email the school.
We thank you for your support.