There are two more sleeps to go until we finally head off to Camp Narmbool.
Here are a few important reminders to ensure that you are ready for Thursday.
- Please arrive at school at 8.45am (normal time) for a 9am departure.
- Neatly leave your large luggage at the front of the school. It will be supervised.
- At 8.45am, you will meet your homegroup teacher in Penola. Please make sure that you arrive on time and have your backpack with you. Remember to pack your snack and lunch for the first day!
- The weather forecast is looking to be warm so please make sure you bring your SMCM school hat and plenty of water.
- You may wear casual clothes that are appropriate for lots of adventuring and exploring. If you decide to wear shorts to school, please pack a pair of long pants in your small backpack as you may need to wear these for your activities when we arrive at Narmbool. Closed shoes must be worn.
- Any medication will need to clearly labelled and returned with your medical form in a snaplock bag.
To keep up to date with all our adventures:
- Follow us on twitter @smcm_school
- Download the SkoolBag app
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask your homegroup teacher 🙂
We can’t wait to for our first camp experience together!